Skip to Content

Substituted Consent – N.M. Stat. Ann. §24-2B-3

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

Informed consent for HIV testing can be obtained from a legal guardian or authorized representative if the patient is not competent.  However, a minor can give his or her own informed consent to perform the HIV test.

Current as of June 2015