Skip to Content

K.S.A. § 65-6805

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

Same; medical, health care and other entities to file health care data; exception

All medical facilities, health care providers, health care personnel, home health agencies, psychiatric hospitals, state institutions,  community facilities, community mental health centers, adult care homes, pharmacies, nursing board, dental board, state board of pharmacy, state board of healing arts, and third party payers must file health care data with the Department of Health and Environment.

Current as of June 2015