Skip to Content

New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules He-P §301.15

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

“Procedures for record keeping under the division of public health services regulations”

Every primary and secondary school and child agency must maintain an immunization record for children enrolled in their public or private school or child care agency. The information contained in the immunization records must be reported to the commissioner of health and human services every year.


Current as of June 2015