Skip to Content

Mass. Gen. Laws. Ann. ch. 111, § 111A - Cerebral palsy; reports

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

If a physician or hospital attendant suspects that a patient is afflicted with cerebral palsy, he must give written notice to the board of health where the patient lives.  The local health boards must report all notices of cerebral palsy to the Department of Public Health annually.  These reports are only for use by the boards of public health and Department and not for public use.  

Current as of June 2015