Skip to Content

Or. Rev. Stat. § 411.675 - Submitting wrongful claim for payment of public assistance or medical assistance

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

A person may not knowingly submit a false claim for payment to the Department of Human Services or the Oregon Health Authority, and may not accept payment for the costs of items or services that have not been provided to a public assistance recipient.

Current as of June 2015