Skip to Content

Revised Statutes of the State of New Hampshire §161-F:53

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

“Entry of premises under the public safety and welfare law”

If an incapacitated adult or caregiver refuses to allow a representative of the Department of Health and Human Services to the promises to investigate a report of adult abuse, neglect, or exploitation, the representatives may seek authorization from the probate court to enter the premises.


Current as of June 2015