Skip to Content

Requirements for Submitting Claims for Unpaid Services - Mo. Rev. Stat. §143.790

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

Hospitals or health care providers who have provided health care services to an individual who is uninsured or not eligible for Medicaid or CHIP benefits, may submit a claim to the Department of Health and Senior Services for the unpaid services.  Upon review, if the Department deems it valid, the claim may constitute a debt of the Department.  The debt is then to be certified and a determination is to be made whether the debtor is entitled to a refund.

Current as of June 2015