Skip to Content

New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules He-E §802.02

Link to the law
This will open in a new window

“Provider participation under the division of elderly and adult services regulations”

All nursing facilities must be enrolled as New Hampshire Medicaid providers. A nursing facility must inform the Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services within the Department of Health and Human Services of any changes of a resident’s status including:

  • Source of reimbursement;
  • Death of the resident;
  • Transfer to a different facility; and
  • Transition to a community setting.


Current as of June 2015